United Way 2-1-1 provides free information and referrals to health and human services, government agencies, and community based organizations. United Way 2-1-1 is a comprehensive source for information, better connecting our community and increasing self-sufficiency. By providing appropriate referrals to available human services, teachers, individuals, children and families are able to access resources within our community.
- Basic Human Needs Resources: food pantries, clothing banks, shelters, rent assistance.
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: Medicaid and Medicare, children & health programs, counseling, crisis intervention services, drug and alcohol intervention and rehabilitation.
- Senior Services and Disability Programs: adult day care, Meals on Wheels, respite care, transportation, case management.
- Children, Youth and Family Resources: child care, Head Start, youth at risk, mentoring programs, protective services, education based programs, family resource centers.
- Abuse, Neglect and Sexual Assault Resources: domestic violence shelters, violence intervention, protective services, crisis response, victim support services, legal aid.
How to Access 2-1-1
If you would like help finding resources, it's easy! United Way 2-1-1 is here to help. Dial Toll Free 2-1-1 or (575) 941-2020 to speak to a specialist. Calls answered Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5PM.